How to lose weight for large eaters? Well, worry no more, because you can actually consume foods in large portions without worries of gaining weight. Staying healthy and sexy means we should be careful with our diet. We cannot just feast on every delicious food that we see just to satisfy our cravings, especially for people who do not want to gain weight or are into a weight loss regimen.
PoopingScope has prepared a list of foods that you can eat anytime and in any quantity without giving you the worries of adding weight. These foods contain only a minimum amount of calories.
You can consume foods in large portions without worries of gaining weight. Here is a list that may guide you in choosing the right foods:
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes are a rich source of lycopene, vitamins A, C, and B2, folic acid, fiber, chromium, and potassium. They are practically devoid of calories and provide us with various nutrients vital for our health.
- Celery – Celery is considered as a super healthy food as it can give you 30% of your daily requirement of vitamin K. It also contains 95% of water. The useful properties of celery are best achieved when eaten fresh.
- Cucumbers – Like celery, cucumber also contains as much amount of water as the former. Choose cucumbers that are fresh and crunchy to have a maximum benefit of its health properties. Beta-carotene is found in the skin of cucumbers that benefits the eyes so they are best eaten with the peel to get the most of its nutritional value.
- Cauliflower – Cauliflower oozes with vitamins C and K. When eaten raw, you are able to get most of its nutritional value.
- Egg whites – When you want to consume foods in large portions without worries of gaining weight, eating as much as white eggs leave you no worries. This can be possible especially for those who are on a strict diet. These can be consumed even in large portions without being bothered of adding extra pounds. Mixing the whites with a few tomatoes can give you the pleasure of eating a healthy omelet. If you want to stay slim avoid cooking your eggs in oil.
- Broccoli – Broccoli is popular among those who are on a slimming regimen. This food contains vitamins A, C, E, and K and provides around 20% of your daily fiber requirement.The following list is suggested if you want to consume foods in large portions without worries of gaining weight
- Popcorn – Popcorn mostly consists of air, and you can feast on it without worrying about weight gain.
- Sugar snap peas – These, too, contain very low calories. They contain a large amount of protein and fiber.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruits work in the stabilization of blood sugar levels. They are also rich in vitamin C. they can give you a hand in shedding the extra inches on around the waist as they contain low calories.
- Strawberries – Strawberries are rich in potassium and fiber and have an anti-inflammatory effect. These fruits are also good for people who are into weight reduction.
- Blackberries – Blackberries are rich in Vitamin C and are full of antioxidants. They are safe to eat. They are also very low in calories.
- Blueberries – These contain antioxidants more than any other fruit. Blueberries contain only a few calories and so taking much of them will not make you gain weight.
- Oranges – Oranges have been widely known for their vitamin C content, but this citrus fruit does contain several other benefits. Since vitamin C is vital in the production of collagen, oranges help protect the skin from damage and keep it looking good. It is also low in calories (a medium-sized orange has about 80 calories.)And the white stuff under an orange’s skin known as the pith can be eaten, too. Pith has a lot of fiber in it which helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Honeydew melon – Honeydew melon has a little over more calories per serving than cantaloupe (64), and most of these calories come from the 14 grams of natural sugar the fruit offers.Honeydew also has more than half of the recommended daily value of vitamin C, as well as copper, which is favorable for healthy skin.
- Arugula – Arugula can help you lose those extra pounds in your body without fear of causing damage to your health. With only around 10 kcal in 2 cups of arugula, it can be eaten with white cheese and olive oil as a seasoning.
- Kale – Kale contains few calories. A cup of raw kale only has about 33 calories however it contains nearly three grams of protein and 2.5 grams of fiber per serving.It’s among the few foods that have an omega-three fatty acid, a nutrient that most people rely on fish to get. Like other kinds of lettuce, kale is also rich in vitamins and folate. So you can grab a large portion of this food to satisfy a craving. It can be a choice food you can consume even in large portion without worries of gaining weight.
- Cantaloupe – Cantaloupe contains more beta-carotene that promotes healthy eyes more than the many other similar fruits like oranges, grapefruits, peaches, and mangoes. A cup of this fruit provides you with potassium as well as more than 100% of your daily recommended value of vitamins A and C.
- Lettuce – A lot of this type has about 10 to 20 calories per serving. And although lettuce won’t add much of protein to your diet, it will give a lot of vitamins and nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and C.
So what are you waiting for? Take your pick from this list and consume foods in large portions without worries of gaining weight.
Homemade Drinks That Will Help You How to Lose Weight
Aside from the choice of foods you have to make to achieve your goal of shedding your extra pounds, these homemade drinks can also help speed up your efforts. So here are some drinks you can prepare that may help you get the best results. These are good accompaning when you consume foods in large portions without worries of gaining weight.
Recipe how to lose weight with Plum drink
- Place 100g of washed plums in a jar filled with 2 liters of water then filter after a week.
- Store in the fridge.
- Drink 1 glass in the morning. One glass a day would be enough as plums are a powerful laxative.
Plums will help remove toxins that will help you lose weight faster. They contain vitamin A, potassium, magnesium, and iron to keep us in shape.
Recipe how to lose weight with Dandelion tea
- Prepare a 1-liter jar
- Fill it with dandelion flowers with leaves removed
- Pour hot boiled water
- Add a few spoons of honey
- Drink instead of tea.
Dandelion tea rids your body of harmful substances and accelerates any diet. Just watch your consumption of this because it has a strong diuretic property.
Use these drinks to quench your thirst after you consume foods in large portions without worries of gaining weight:
Recipe how to lose weight with Wheat germ drink
- Fill ¼ of a sterilized 1-liter jar with wheat germ
- Fill the rest with water
- Tightly fit a piece of gauze on the neck and filter after 2 days
- Keep away from the sun.
- Drink 150 ml before meals.
- The drink should be a bit muddy with a light citrus flavor.
This drink can improve your metabolism, helps your digestion, and removes toxins. This is also great if taken to compliment after a detoxifying diet.
Recipe how to lose weight with Pineapple juice
- Strip a ripe pineapple
- Put the pulp through a juice squeezer
- You can dilute it with water.
- Drink as needed.
Pineapple juice provides a lot of vitamin C. It also helps remove excess water which most often can be the cause of weight gain due to too much liquid
Recipe how to lose weight with Lemon and ginger drink
- Pour 1 glass of water
- Squeeze ½ of lemon
- Grate ½ a ginger root and put into the glass
- Drink1 glass in the morning.
A lot of dieticians claim ginger to have a great effect product because of its capability to help relieve swelling and remove excess liquid from the body. Lemons can help stimulate the kidneys, support toxin removal, and regulate digestion.
Recipe how to lose weight with Cinnamon and honey drink
- Pour 1 glass of room temperature water, add 1tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and mix thoroughly
- Drink 1 glass in the morning.
Recipe how to lose weight with Sassy water
- Prepare 2L clear water
- Squeeze 1 lemon
- Add a finely chopped cucumber
- Add a ground ginger root
- Consume 8 glasses a day for 4 days.
- Consume at least1,400 kcal per day.
This is one of the most effective weight loss recipes. It helps split fats faster, removes bloating, and gives relief to swelling. However, as with any other diet drink, you should be careful of what you eat so that the lost pounds will be gone permanently.
Referecence and Resources