PoopingScope.com – DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If there is an allegation that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the Company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright being claimed to have been infringed;
- Works or materials being infringed
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing. You must include information citing the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner asks to be removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, e-mail address(if available)
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement formulated under penalty of perjury emphasizing the accuracy of the given information and that the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
When the Designated Agent receives the Proper Infringement Notification;
It is the Company’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material
- to call the attention of the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that the Company will terminate the access to the service of said content provider, member or user.
Procedure to follow for a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
- There is a need of a physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Establish the identity of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled including the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user believes in good faith that the material has been removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- With the content provider, member or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address included, a statement that the person or entity agrees to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district where the address of the content provider, member or user is located, or if the address is located outside the United States, a judicial district in the area where the Company is located, and that the person or entity accepts service of process from the person who had made information of the alleged infringement.
- When the Designated Agent receives a counter-notice, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the material that was taken out or stop disabling it in 10 business days.
- Unless the copyright owner files for a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Company’s discretion.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at firstname.lastname@example.org